|The purpose of the Fritz Zwicky Foundation Glarus (Switzerland) / Fritz Zwicky Stiftung Glarus (Schweiz) is, as stipulated by the Foundation Charter, Art. II.4:
- to systematically and continually collect, manage, appraise, and make use of Prof. Dr. Fritz Zwicky’s astrophysical, astronomical, and
morphological lifework, and to keep and save important parts of his correspondence;
- to disseminate morphological thought and procedure;
- to promote morphological research;
- to cooperate and work with other, especially foreign, centers of morphological research;
- to organize seminars based on morphological ideas.